This recipe is a mixture of a few I’ve tried 🙂
1 large onion, finely diced
1 garlic clove diced
1/4 cup walnuts
300 gms extra firm tofu
100 gms quick oats
20 cm stalk fresh rosemary, leaves stripped, stem discarded
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp soy milk
1/2 tsp cracked pepper
2 thawed sheets Borg’s puff pastry
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees celcius
2. In food processor, process oats until fine crumb and tip into large bowl
3. Cook onion and garlic until fragrant and translucent. Add to processor.
4. In processor, blend all remaining ingredients, excluding pastry.
5. Add processed ingredients to oats and stir to combine. Should be consistency of very thick paste.
6. Cut puff pastry in half so you have 2 rectangles each sheet.
7. Divide sausage mince mixture into 4.
8. Make sausage shape down centre along length of each rectangle. Run wet finger to seal. Place on tray with join facing down.
9. Cut to desired lengths and bake at 190 degrees celcius until golden.
Serve with tomato sauce! Yum!